TAB Motion AGM is a VRLA battery (lead-acid battery equipped with an automatic Valve Regulated Lead Acid) manufactured in AGM technology (electrolyte trapped in glass wool - Absorption Glass Mat) in accordance with EN 60254-1.
- 30% higher energy density compared to a classic lead-acid battery,
- Very low self-discharge indicator,
- Lack of corrosive gases (applies to the use in the food and pharmaceutical industry),
- Solid construction, impact and vibration resistance,
- Low charge factor (1.08) reduces electricity consumption,
- The electrolyte remains immobilized in the glass wool (AGM - prevents leakage in the case of the housing rupture),
- High start-up performance ...
- Trailers and caravans,
- Cleaning machines,
- Alarm and security systems,
- UPS and photovoltaic systems ...
Rectifiers with charging characteristics: IU and IUIa.
Cyclic charging IU, WU / U = 14.4 - 14.8 V
Continuous charging IU, WU / U = 13.5 - 13.8 V
Number of cycles: 400 (IEC / EN 60254-1 / 25 ° C)